© 2018 The Lingo Club, Pty Ltd. | All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions
Social Media Rewards
1) The promoter is: The Lingo Club. ABN number 17 677 623 260
2) The competition is open to everyone who is interested in learning a language and/or has a child who’s interested in coding, languages, Digital music & Robotics.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://thelingoclub.com
5) Closing date for entry will be 01/02/2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7) To enter the draw and to be eligible to one of our 3 amazing and generous prizes you have to:
• Like, share, follow and connect with us through our social media
• Contribute, comment and promote us.
• Share at least 5 of our posts with your friends and contacts.
• At least 5 of your contact share it again
• Be active on/with our social media
8) The promotor reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of ceasing operating or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the prompt.
9) The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10) Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11) The winner will be notified by email, on Twitter/Facebook /Instagram and Linkedin within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12)The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Australian] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16) The Lingo Club shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Explore, Discover, Innovate & Excel
Follow us on:
To stay informed, amused & be rewarded.